Re: Well, PS4 accessibility has ground to a halt, it seems

Hi.
The question that stays for me is if it's worth to get a ps4 and not stick for example with a ps3 these days.
Thing is, as far as I have seen, the ps3 isn't ver'y expensive anymore and has more playable games then the ps4, maybe I am mistaken on that fact and maybe someone could clear this up a bit for me?