Re: Well, PS4 accessibility has ground to a halt, it seems

As far as I know, most video games don't have very good sound designs. I don't feel like learning different menus and how many key presses will accomplish a specific action. I would love to play video games, but as far as I know they're not as blind friendly as I'd like.