Re: Question for Fellow Outdoorspeople

well is your ugly stiick a light action, medium what. I like medium action rods because it can go from stream to river. My dda likes light before of the feeling you get the tip bends so far and its easier ot notice a fish on the hook. I haven't been fishing in a while, probably like 4 lb. or something would work, brand brands really don't matter unless someone's like in a fishing tournament. I don't really get into it, I just pick some off the shelf and away I go. Od though that yours didn't have line on it, mine did when I got it, though it was  only a $30 rod, but its served me well