Re: want to make a hard decision regarding my life please help.

Hi haramir!
yeah I know how to deal with indian classical but in western I have little knowledge.
I am sure If I want to sing for films I have to learn western.
are there any accessible lessons for us?
in western classical?
also how do I start my fan following?
Thanks
Ishan