Re: Survive the Wild!

Sam, where the hell did I say I'm much better? Where the hell did I say you are stupid? In what post? Yes, I said that you are a child, yes it is true, but I didn't say you are a stupid little child and I'm much better.
I understand about admins, unknown areas and systems that are hard to code, I thought that Sam could code that systems easily, because he has advanced bgt skills and he once coded a speedhack detection system and memory protections. What I don't understand is an ability for admins to spawn disasters. If an admin randomly spawn disasters for no reason, players will die because of some shitty admins.
But I don't understand about teleporters and dfcs. Yes, storage lockers are not real. What about dfcs and teleporters? Who will buy gifts? Yes, people will buy gifts if they wants to pay for the game. Area bombs? If Sam made area bombs, people will not buy area bombs if they doesn't want to donate. In my case, I can't donate b ecause I don't have PayPal account, and I don't have a card. And no, I'm not complaining just because I can't buy them. If I could buy them, I would still complain because those are unbalanced items.
I'll not complain anymore, as those posts will not change Sam's mind.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector