Re: clok

hi.
This game sounds really interesting, and I would like to check it out. I have 1 question though:
once I download the soundpack for mush client, where do I put it? I see no sounds folder under the mush z folder, the only one I have is under worlds and the alter aeon sounds.
Thanks for any help.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : preiman790 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : preiman790 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector