Re: Ban

Dark wrote:

I have no idea what this is exactly about, whether it's an error code or whatever, but I'll move this topic to general game discussion since it is about games and therefore it's more likely someone from survive the wild will pick up on this.b

Hi dark.
This is an id to request unbaning.He must send this id to sam tupy and tell hem what's happend.