Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta41)

I'm so late to Crazy Party, but I just downloaded it, and it is so much fun!
I like how there are so many games in one.
I also just finally learned what a card battle is, and I'm finding that I really enjoy that kind of game too.
Thanks and congratulations to these developers, on a great bunch of games!