Re: Ban

can we get along without this foolishness nonsense for a while? thanks. You're not to post complaints about being banned from online games, it would be good of you to read the rules before posting, because we get this all the time. We are not sam tupy, only sam tupy can do something about this, we can't, so why should we hear about this.