Enrolled agent or CPA?

I graduated with a Bachelor in Finance but been working as an international tax analyst in a large corporation ever since. I don't really intend to ever work for a CPA firm or switch to the accounting department, I prefer a corporate tax setting, but to advance in the tax world, I will eventually need.

CPA Fort Collins

Audiogames-reflector mailing list

Reply via email to