Can I sue a CPA for inputting incorrect data on my '07 federal income?

On my 2007 Federal Return my former CPA put my pension at $100,000 in the pension column but reduced it to $75,000 in the taxable pension column. I did not authorize this nor did he inform me that he had done so. Hence, I was audited for the 2007 return and my CPA claimed a "tax basis" in a short letter.

CPA Fort Collins

Audiogames-reflector mailing list

Reply via email to