Re: water to the thursty, recommend some ebooks, please.

Ahoy there

When I say American I don't mean the country america or united states of America I should say,but the continent as a whole.

I just finished reading the passage and I will be getting all the other books written by Justin Cronin. goddam but this guy can write.
This is what I call a whopping good read.
The postscript felt like a suckerpunch from the blue, specially the last few lines, though I hope its not what it looks like....

Can't wait to start the 12, although I think I'll pick up one of cornwell's warlord books  or one of the other recommendations by dark
I can read through all the passage trilogy without taking up another book but Justin Cronin is so good that I'd like to take it slow, saver the books, ration them as it were. big_smile
Thank you,dark!

The series by david grin sound fasinating again ,animals are sure to get me interested every time, although the rest depends on the authors style of writing and the plot.

I haven't given Brandon Sanderson's writing a go actually so that is one thing I ought to do in the future, although the reason why I haven't done it so far is exactly because of the fans that make him up to be great and the next coming of god. Most often than not authors or books or movies or such that are  touted  so much by people are nothing but a steaming pile in the end or not to my liking. Examples being the hunger games,divergent, twilight (toilet) and so on.

I'll be sure to check out the  anubis gates although to be honest I have yet to come across a good book that includes timetravel

I also  have been looking for something like military fiction or something that includes less of sorcery and the magics and more of guns, tanks, ships or some such. speaking of which its quite a shame about the falc on banner series, I was looking forward to the next installment but there hasn't been anything from the author in the last 6 7 years so the release of the black prince as the book was to be titled, is highly unlikely.

slightly OT, but  something that made me laugh quite a lot when I was looking for books to read the other day was, a post written for people who were looking for books that were similar to the game of thrones in which a song of ice and fire series was 11th! I mean how the hell could the first 10 books be more similar to the book game of thrones than the rest of the series itself? lol some people,seriously.

grryf