Re: New IPhone september 16 2016

Hello,
I have said that the device comes with an adaptor which lets you connect your prefered headphones to your iPhone. You don't need to pay, and you already know this.
The question is, did the headphones of the previous iPhone models offer a "great sound quality"? Yes? Then what's the striking difference among these kinds of headphones?
"no, I used something else to well-hear what I needed on my iPhone."
You can do it even in iPhone 7 via the adaptor since they decided to remove the headphone jack. I don't stand up for this change, but I'm glad that they offered a choice giving you the opportunity to connect other brands of headphones to your device.
If it was so easy to switch to Android, I'd be the first to do it. In fact, I came from Android because I was too disappointed with what I could do on my device. Imagine that you should download a group of other web browsers to test them individually which is th e most screen-reader friendly. Then, you need to download a phone manager which eases the way to answer/reject calls. After that, look for a music/video player because Google play music's buttons won't be exactly where you think. Reading .docks files will let you have a rest, as google docks does the job fairly well, but you need to start working again because you do not have an accessible PDF viewer. Your journey in gaining reasonable access to your device isn't over yet. You may look to send an e-mail to your friend but it will turn out that both the mail client and the keyboard which your typing from are not reasonably accessible, so you will need to open Playstore and search for the keyboard that meets your needs. having spent lots of hours to customise your phone the way you need, by end of day, you realise that you have installed a group of apps which are filling up your RAM more that is needed for what you are using. A friend of yours will advise you to downloa d a cleaner from playstore that will clean the junk files and cache memory which is causing a little bit of lag. You will also consider turning off/completely removing the built-in apps that you do not use, cause you have installed some other apps to do the job. Android will offer you the possibility to set your favourite apps as default, so that's not a problem.
Something else that I should have pointed out from the beginning of this post, you need to work with Talkback to somewhat resolve its issues, one of the most important being swiping which performs very sluggishly.
Not all people have the knowledge to do all what I have wrote on this post, and a considerable number of other users do not have the time. Someone will need to go to work, someone will need to go to university, another will have to write a project, one other has to study hard for the season of tests, and more and more circumstances in life which consume our time. If I buy another iPhone, the only th ing I need to do is connecting my Apple ID to my iPhone, and installing some Apps I use. I do not need to download another keyboard, I do not need to download another mail client, neither a web browser, nor a PDF viewer. All this will come as a result of not having backed up my apps to iCloud.
So that's up to you what to do. I have already told the reason why I will stick with iOS.