How much will it cost for oil heat?

I live in NJ and I'm about to move into a home with oil heat, above ground. I know that home tank sizes vary from 255 to 275 gals, but I wanted to get an idea as to if I made a mistake by moving in a home that has oil heat. The oil will only be used for heating. I just hope I'm not looking at a $1000...