Re: Anyone know if Rockbox still exists, and what players support it?

I think there's one on the way, possibly two! One of them already has ROckbox so it'll be a matter of jsut copying and pasting, although we might lose that one as it's a biddable one on Ebay. If not, then there's a brand new Sansa Clip Plus on the way anyway, and again I'll just put rockbox on it followed by my Rockbox configuration.