Re: Well, PS4 accessibility has ground to a halt, it seems

Hi.
Well, I don't really see which releases are a big thing for me to get a ps4 instead of a ps3.
I mean almost all playable games are still released on the last gen of consoles, ok, accept maybe mortal kombat X, but I can play that one on the PC, can't I?
I lost a bit track on what's accessible on the gaming market for the ps4, so, are there games exclusevily for the ps4 that we can play? I just know mortal kombat X..