Re: Well, PS4 accessibility has ground to a halt, it seems

I haven't really bothered with video games since they are mainly focused on visual elements. I figured that the sound aspect would be tacked on as an afterthought.

I don't think it's possible to use NVDA with the PS4. Sony has to get their act together and do the right thing. If Apple can provide all this access, there is no excuse these other companies can't do the same. I'm sick and tired of the claims that state "Oh, we can't do this" or "It's too difficult and not worth our time". Then again, these companies are in it for profit and don't think including adequate accessibility features is worth their time. *sigh*

With my rant over, would someone provide me with something to listen to? You may change my opinion on modern video games.