Re: where can i get game maker?

Because game maker has its own language, there isn't one language that will help you more than some other language. What will help you the most is an understanding of and some experience with the concepts of programming. Variables, loops, conditionals, etc.

The book, "Game Maker's Apprentice", would be a good way to get started, because it doesn't assume that you know anything about programming.  Once you know the basics, each chapter teaches you by guiding you through writing a game using what you learn in the chapter.

I believe the book's publisher sells it as both a physical book and as a PDF file. I had both.