Re: Core Exiles Forum and Database Links Out of Date

Hi Mirage.

The forum links will be easy to fix. Sadly the Ce database site went down a while ago and I probably should remove that entry since nobody is sure what happened to it, though note that since the entry was made some useful tools occurred in game such as the promenade finder which made it far less necessary than it was previously.

hope you enjoy the game, i had many hours of fun with it, made many things, explored a lot and had a great time, indeed though i haven't played now for a couple of years I do remember the game very fondly and probably ought to see what's going on if I can recall where I was.