not able to compile in code blocks please help.

Hi folks I've started c programming and as visual studio suggested me I've download code blocks.
but when I compile the file it says nothing.
when I tried to run the file it says "information" this file is not built yet. do you want to built it now? I clicked on yes and again the same dialogue box exist.
I cannot see the output of my file.
anyway here is the code
#include<stdio.h>
main()