Re: Invisible Dragons: A Resource Management Game for IPhone

When I read the description, I thought it was going to be a dragon breeding game, where lots of things happen. I was envisioning feeding dragons, maybe making new breeds, battling, etc.
Sorry guys, I thought this was going to be a good one.
I'll let you all know if anything changes.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kelwl via Audiogames-reflector