I was wondering if that was going to be in the guide at some point. What mon of a given type are better than the others. I.e. enchandithol or grandlan? Dussoket or erroir? Hydrake or thornita? arctana or polosses? myaneko or sacroloon? The starters just seem ninnied to me. I gave up on the water starter in favor of dramegon. I couldn't remember when the water starter got drench but it wasn't soon enough for my liking. Same reason I took enchandithol this time over orystar and meteor rush. Enchandithol gets it in the early 40's. orystar doesn't get it until the mid 50's or something. Banyardan gets earthquake at 57 or something. Leonitar gets it at 42 and then starts to absolutely destroy stuff. It makes that full party fight in the tower really fun. tongue Yeah I like getting the more powerful attacks as early as I can. Until then it feels like I'm just picki ng away at things and going back and forth with everything tit for tat. I don't want tit for tat. I want to destroy things in one or two hits, because there are plenty of powerfangs and daring comebacks, piledrivers, implants and desouls, poisoning and scorches coming to take large chunks of my hp. So I try to avoid the power struggle and just kill quickly.