The one I ditched is level 33 and still girmarine. No drench yet, which I think dramegon gets at 32. Actually think I jacked girmarine up to 35 and still no drench, which is what did it for me. Boxed it and pushed a hydrobird up to match the rest of my team. Am I also to assume I just pump all training points for martiagle into speed and strength and then pound everything with fly? That's what it looks like this thing is for. I've never used one before this playthrough. I've tried leveling them up but I've figured out the best way to do that is to hang out in malorene valley and nab one that's level 46, level it up once then go get fly from the move tutor. Quick and dirty.