vipmud and GMA games issues.

Hello.

A few of us who use vipmud have been experiencing issues this afternoon, which we believe is linked to the fact that the GMA games website is down. Some of us have been getting the SocketWrench Unable to receive data from server (error 10060) message, and others are unable to open vip all together. I myself am getting a bad config message as well as the existing socket message. Is anyone else having this problem, and has anyone found a fix for it if they've had the issue?