Hi.
Something to keep in mind while looking for manamons, which a friend of mine told me reasonly:
Some manamons only appears in grass, others on rock or stone, others in water etc. etc. This might be the reason for I have seen more than 130 manamons, but only catched like 74. So, I think I need to go through all those places again when I've beaten the game.