Re: eloquence 4.7 for nvda

@Figment: from what I understand, the guys behind eloquence don't seem to be updating it anymore, it was companies like code factory that approached them and licensed it for mobile. I'm not even sure what's happening, desktop wise. I think the NVDA creators have, basically, said, use the addons at your own risk but if you record a podcast with NVDA, don't use the voice. Unfortunately, I have no full on proof right now though and wish I knew what the full story is.