Re: We are developing a fps audio game using 3D sound (HRTF)

I suppose it doesn't really matter where you put the mhr files as long as you give the correct location at hrtf-paths in the alsoft.ini

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : CosmicNeanderthal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector