Re: Review of Audio Hub Games

You can back out of games that save their progress, that was me saying that. What I mean is games like Laberynth, since there are many rounds, you can back out, and it allows you to continue. This isn't a criticism, its a good thing especially if you're playing on a phone since if you need to take a call or something, you can come back to it.