Re: Invisible Dragons: A Resource Management Game for IPhone

I'm not sure on that number either kelwl
.
I'm still waiting to get enough bronze wyverns for a gold dragon, though my fifth tower should come soon. However note that the cult you need 380 k mana and you need to upgrade your mana storage capacity as well as the speed, so I've been hitting those buttons along with the other upgrade buttons.
I hope the cult isn't just a way of ending the game for everything to happen again since that would be dreadful, and if so I'll be giving a zero star review on the ap store, though as it is I can't say I'm too impressed albeit I think I might as well see the dam thing through to the end since it's not exactly mind taxing to go hitting those rotten upgrade buttons :d.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kelwl via Audiogames-reflector