dude, that stuff would never happen.  if you cary over your keys, then there's no point.

in post game again.  154 seen, 139 caught.  going mythic catching,  and once I finish manapedia,  I'm seriously putting manamon down for a good long time since I'm getting kind of manamoned out.

I still like dragomier  and dramagon  though I like the former over the latter.  not too impressed with elvand though his darring comback did hav it's nitch while kicking sacraloon rump in master battle.  got him to use up all his medicle miricles.  which helped.

I'll take grandland again, and mortrex again.  tunshano,  knocked out  a mortrex 6 levels above him in one hit,  as well as the water tamer's ice types.  knew I kept him around.

but yeah, a full team that doesn't include, any starter,  the fiendor,  or leonitar,   just cuz the last 2 are very good at what they do.

but yeah,  a manabreak is a good thing.  played it straight  pretty much for the past 11 days.

I'll probably pick it up in a month or so,  or every so often to see if the unknown gifts have changed any.  though  that grandland was pretty good.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector