Re: eloquence 4.7 for nvda

@figment, I contacted nuance to ask them to let me sell these old eloquence versions for maybe $4 or $5. and you know what? they basically laughed in my face. so you know to be honest if they want to be jerks about it then fine I'll use your unsupported eloquence versions just out of spite. come on nuance you guys are not supporting these old eloquence versions anymore just let us use them or at the very least let me sell them for $5 or so so that way you can say you are getting something for them.