Re: Redspot, blood and paril. First public beta released!

So after several months I finally decided to put my sceptical feelings aside and try this game. Within ten minutes, the game had already closed on me twice because of a supposed speedhack detection. I don't even have anything installed that can perform a speedhack, let alone know how to use such things. Needless to say, I'm not amused and probably will not come back to this game until this does not happen anymore... Having to restart the game possibly after less than two minutes of gameplay just isn't fun. It's possible that this is because my game is running on a machine which is not particularly amazing to say the least, but I do wonder how many other people are being caught in the crossfire at the moment. So if possible, this speedhack detection system will need to be improved on before I try this again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luke 2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector