If you freeze something it should be frozen for at least one round. Otherwise, what's the point? And I've seen this more than once now. Polosses hits with frigid touch, freezes something, it is no longer frozen, and uses an attack. That's all in one round. Sleep certainly doesn't work that way. If you are put to sleep you are sleeping for at least one round, and at most five. I mentioned in a post a while back that I thought it was just that psycho trick got some toned down version of that status that just freezes for, er, 0 rounds. But that's clearly not the case. Polosses freezes for 0 rounds too, and it's dumb. Also, "You may not think me a worthy master yet Irroadium, but I am but a child." Whoops?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector