ok, out of all the manamon I've seen, I like that little pegasus.  air, ice, flame and electric type, yes it's got an 8x weakness to rock, but.  that's not the most common thing out there.

I completed the manapedia, and that level 100 brawl is quite nice.  when you're running the 4 greater legends.  even if erodium was only 71.  muhahaha.  I think sleep is in order, and yeah, I'm seriously putting manamon down for a while I've done it all, and I don't want to do it all again for a long time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector