Re: water to the thursty, recommend some ebooks, please.

That is one of my dreams, to pet a dolphin or swim with them!
I do the same thing though. Whenever I read a book, I'll always look around online to see what else I can learn about the subject.

If you like fascinating dolphin stories, try "Ripple" by Tui Allen.
It is such a unique story, that I really can't describe it. All I can say is that it is written beautifully. Basically, it's about the life of a dolphin named Ripple, who lives in the distant past, and it tells about the impact she made on humanity.
It's available on Kindle.