Re: miriani, any good now days?

Well things have rather changed since this topic was first posted.

first I've tried star conquest, and while I can't comment on the rp system the game just had waaaaaay too much spam to be enjoyable for me, it was nearly impossible to shoot anything and i got ships destroyed. I've talked about my disappointment with the game elsewhere so won't go into that, but suffice it to say i wasn't impreswsed.

Promethius I liked for not having the pvp, but it was a harder game to get into and rather difficult as someone new to this tuype of mud to work out what needed doing how and when, eg how to get a ship, communicate etc. I'd love to see promethius updated with quests and missions and a bit more npc interaction to ease new players.

On the other hand we then have cosmic rage which, even though i'm only level 40 at the moment and haven't tried any of the ship stuff does indeed rock! I love the activities and the world and the set up and the fact new stuff is added, also no pvp from what I gather although the game certainly isn't always easy.

So yes methinks Cosmic rage gets my vote as my favourite space based game, or the one I've liked best thus far.