Re: miriani, any good now days?

I'm giving miriany a try just because. I like space moo's. What makes me sad is that on miriani some people are very immature.  If you want rp, ok, rp, but give a true reason for attaking someone. And no, just because i was mining next to you, or...no idea, I launched, isn't a reason. cosmic rage is really great. miriany would be too, if we would have optional pvp