Re: miriani, any good now days?

for what it's worth, I'm still out on Miriani.  It's getting bad rep for being the game everyone goes to to pirate, but there are ways around that business and even respect for those who keep silent, such as myself.  I won't make myself known to you, but if I ever discover you've been blockaded and or stunned and stranded I will do my absolute best to rescue you and any crew with you, provided that I know at least half of the story.  I don't roleplay either and they leave me alone.  CR is on the backburner for now because I prefer stability over a ton of features, which is something Miriani still offers.  No, it's not perfect, but nothing ever is.
Whatever your stance is on the issue of PVP, it's there.  The trick is to accept it and think ahead.  I've already been stunned and stranded a ton of times over the course of three years and have suffered no major losses, not even material ones.  No wadays, they know they can't intimidate me, thus, they don't mess with me.  Silence, is still, golden.