Re: new whatsapp-group is created for bgt programmers

Hi, gois thanks that so manny poeple joining the group. But it wil be nice if the phonenumbers not postet in that forrum. Please message me privatly or sent the phonenumbers at leon-muel...@gmx.de. thanks. Sorry for my spelling, but i'm in school and I couldn't correkt that just now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : hhleon-mueller via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : hhleon-mueller via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : hhleon-mueller via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : hhleon-mueller via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : simba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector