Re: Well, PS4 accessibility has ground to a halt, it seems

Definitely not disagreeing with you and as I stated above, if things do improve even more than I am going to be over the moon. Maybe it was just my way of stating my disappointment about such a major ps4 firmware upgrade not receiving any TTS improvements. I still think they coded it in a very stupid way so that they manually have to add chunks of what to support.