Re: My experiment with packaging and encrypting sounds with Python

Hello again.
So, after posting a topic on libaudioverse mailing list, I was able to get solution which is easy and works perfectly. Now you can use this code to pack and encrypt data files in your Python games, but keep in mind that this code assumes that you're using Libaudioverse.
If you make any modifications or improvements, please share it with me.
The new link is: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/407 … ryption.7z