Re: Announcing the audiogames archive

John,
Thanks for all your work posting my PCS DOS and Windows games.Four of the DOS games wee4 sold on CD as they were too large to fit on floppy disks.
They were designed for playing in Windows XP or DOS and were self-voicing, with all the text in the games recorded by a human. The games, Duck Hunt,  Snipe Hunt, Space Invaders,  and Red Dragon Kick Boxing Challenge,  were about 9 or 10 mb in size, but when trying them out on my Vista computer, I found the sounds skipped a bit.
I don't have the time and energy right now to make these games work better in Windows.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RichYamamoto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RichYamamoto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : synchronfreak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector