Re: The Blank Game, revived!

I put Trump in the game because I like showing how stupid he is, at least in my opinion. Not trying to offend Trump supporters. The update should come out in a few days, can't start working until this weekend when I can use the computer. I have school during the week. I like how you're doing with the game, never thought I'd make a game that would be this fun. About the sewers, are you trying to fight the boss after the slimes? That should be done at the end of the game. And the biocontrol system, that's way way at the end. I'm guessing you got the non-unicode programs set up correctly. If you did and the enemies are too hard, just make sure you're paying attention to armor, and it's defenses. You will get your second character in the ruins. About Sniper, you can't use this character at all, that's why you get a second person in the ruins. Without this person, the plazma will be really hard.