Re: eloquence 4.7 for nvda

@figment, question though... my dad has several old vehicles he bought from someone else or someone else bought for him way back in the early 1960s. They are mostly dodge vehicles I think. Is he breaking Dodge's copyright by taking those vehicles apart and rebuilding them so they work better than they did before? I'm sure if he took them to a dodge dealership today the people there would tell him, we don't support this model car anymore, so if you can fix it up and run it then do so but we won't support you on it. Why won't nuance do the same with their old unsupported eloquence versions? If my dad has the freedom to tinker with old cars and stuff. then why can we not have the same freedoms when it comes to tinkering with old software maybe making it run on modern systems if we can? And since ;it seems we currently do not have such freedoms legally. then I think laws really really need to be changed.