Re: Well, PS4 accessibility has ground to a halt, it seems

Hello folks! assault_freak, I'm not so innocent as to not notice, understand and agree, to some extent, with your statements about the current situation. We're not at the top of the priority list to get things done in a market point of view, that's for sure. But since some accessibility steps has been taken, even if not towards us in the latest updates, it can eventually be done. Our work however is to constantly let them know we still want it.
Best regards, Haramir.