Re: eloquence 4.7 for nvda

Ahoy there

99% of the people don't really mind topics and softwares like these, at least I've seen topics similar to this one and hell the eloquence addon for nvda was initially posted by the developer or their friend on here without people having issues with
it.

at figment,
I won't argue/debate  with you when it comes to terminology and such, all I have got to say I have already in the sapi5 eloquence topic as it relates to you.

No eloquence sapi4.7 or older addon is sold, or newer for that matter,and that works as well as the modified eloquence, so nothing is being cracked and no one but a fat arsed corp who doesn't give a shit might be getting hurt,not even that because they refuse to sell. hell a product doesn't even exist to be sold, on top of that this is just for fun, and even the NVDA developers and contributers do not mind,so the forum doesn't,either

With that unpleasantness out of the way, I think I� 39;m using the automatic language switching addon for nvda, will installing this one create any issues?
I hadn't even started using a computer back in the years of jaws 6 to 3 or whatever it was, the first I remember using was 7 I think.
So I have no clue how different or better eloquence was back then, and this should prove interesting, if nothing else!