Re: New IPhone september 16 2016

Ahoy all

Couldn't agree more with afrin

I don't think What afrin has been talking or writing about android is one of the worse scenarios, believe me, there are far far worse ones out there.

I read this somewhere and this is what I have always followed, I use the hardware, the hardware doesn't use me
so I don't really take a part on these apple vs android debates, but as things are right now, android doesn't even come close to the ease and the levels and the features that apple devices have.
You can take my Iphone away, and I wouldn't mind as long as you gave me a android in exchange that works just as fast as IOS and voiceover does,and has even 80% of the features that IOS does.

I wrote a post on this topic saying that according to me or what I feel is apple truly care about accessibility and its not just a marketing gimmick, to which a few people disagree, but all I gotta say to that is
If apple didn't real ly care about accessibility in their products, they could have done far less and still be the top in accessibility market and still used it as a marketing device, but contrary to that I see new features, and agreed slow but sure bug fixes.
When I say it cares I don't mean its apples care of accessibility in their products that dtrives 90% of their inovations and efforts and just a mere 10% that's done for marketing, but it does care more than the other companys out there, or that is what I have observed anyway.

Are you afraid your arguments for Apple won't stand on their own merits?

coming from a guy using IOS and not android, I'd say you ought to know whether afrin's arguements would stand up on their own or not.

But really I don't really see it as putting down android as much as a comparison between the top 2 Mobile OS's and how worse one is as compared to the other when it comes to accessibility

I agree android has come a long way when it comes to accessibility from the days of 4.0 and below to now, but it still has a Long long long way to go. far to long of a way for me to go with it just yet, I'm afraid.

With all that out of the way,
I wouldn't mind a review of the plus
as I'm thinking of upgrading from the 6 plus that I have to the 7 or a 7 plus, but its kinda unlikely at the moment considering I recently bought a laptop

grryf