Re: eloquence 4.7 for nvda

I myself haven't been into software piracy in over a decade, and mostly, I agree with Figment here. For products that are currently supported and available, I  either choose to buy the product, or I choose not to buy it. For products that aren't currently supported, though, I won't say no to using them, if I don't have to patch the product, or download a key generator. The thing is, there is no DRM of any kind on the Eloquence DLL, so if you can figure out how to interface to it, you can use it. Sort of like my views on downloading movies and TV shows with description, instead of buying them. I can't buy what they won't sell.