Re: does any one have the s quad audiogame made by steven d?

Hi all,
remember when I did a lot of announcements on S Quad Racing last year?
Yeah, me too. It was stressful. When I did that, I felt like I had deadlines and had to complete things on certain time... it felt like homework for school.
  I am working on S Quad racing. It has rotation built in already. It is already using a 3d system. A new navigation system has been built in. But I'm not saying what's coming next, except for the fact that it's not dead. All of this has been done in the last month.