Re: New IPhone september 16 2016

That last post does answer some of my questions. I know that android is fragmented enough for me to need to ask what model and OS version being used. Accessibility does matter to me a lot. The removal of the headphone jack on the IPhone seven is not really to my liking, but apple has roughly two years to prove me wrong on that regard. Now that Apple has done this, other companies may also see this as a chance to do the same on theirs. Has anyone use android 6.0? If so, how did it work for you. How has the Samsung Galaxy S6 stand out to the IPhone seven? It seems like the Samsung Galaxy S3 has been out for a while and am wondering what improvements was made between Samsung Galaxy S3 and the Samsung Galaxy S6 when it comes to the blindness perspective. I am trying to figure out where things may be going in the next few years. As for my IPhone 6S, I am planning on keeping it for at least the next two years or so in hopes that it works well for me within that time period. Although, I wish I could hook in an SD card at times, and the fact that I really don’t like ITunes.